Join us for another amazing school year with fun, educational after-school STEM & literacy activities, sports & fitness, career & college readiness, creative visual & performing arts, leadership programs, delicious scratch-made dinners and snacks, and much, much more!
Parents and caregivers: to sign up for a West End House Annual Membership click the link below.
PLEASE NOTE: Membership is free during the month of August!
Here is some guidance on how to use the new system:
If you are new to West End House:
- Please click the green “Create an Account” button.
- You will then create an account in our membership portal and receive a password in your email
- Log in to your new account and click “Browse for Membership”, then choose “Annual Youth Membership”, fill in all your information and complete the application for your young person!
If your child/teen has a WEH membership but you have never used the portal:
- Click on the green “Create an Account” button.
- Please use the same Parent/Caregiver name you used when you filled out your membership application & the same email.
- You will receive a password in your email, then you can log into your account! All of your information will be there, please update anything that is incorrect. Please note: if you use a different name and email your account will not be linked. Please reach out to Kristin if you receive an error message or if you don’t remember the name and email you used, email@example.com.
- Log in to your new account and click “Browse for Membership”, then choose “Annual Youth Membership”, fill in all your information and complete the application you’re your young person!
If you already have an account in the portal:
- Log in and complete the Annual Youth Membership Application
Many of the fields will already be filled in, just look them over and update any information