Official Charity Partner for the 128th Boston Marathon® presented by Bank of America
Monday, April 15, 2024
Support West End House’s “Dawnn for Peace” Marathon Team
We have selected 5 passionate individuals to join our “Dawnn for Peace” Marathon Team and represent our mission. Please support their efforts today!
The West End House “Dawnn for Peace” Marathon Team plays a vital role in funding programs that support West End House youth. Dawnn Jaffier was a lifelong member of the West End House whose passion was improving the lives of young people across Boston. Before becoming an innocent victim of violence, Dawnn was a mentor and role model for hundreds of young people at the West End House and beyond. Learn more about Dawnn’s life and legacy here.
This is your moment to participate in a once in a lifetime opportunity to compete in one of the most prestigious races worldwide. By raising funds for West End House, our five runners will honor the legacy of Dawnn Jaffier and impact the lives of thousands of young people across Boston. Our Team members are receiving the following benefits:
- Guaranteed race entry to 2024 Boston Marathon®
- Connection to Boston Road Runners for training with long-runs
- A tour and orientation to help you get to know the programs and faces of West End House
- Fundraising support, including 1-on-1 phone calls and meetings with development professionals and a personalized fundraising page with setup support to meet your personalized fundraising goal
- Space to host fundraising events or support with events hosted offsite
- Swag to help you represent the West End House community
- Two tickets (valued at $1,000) to the 2024 West End House Annual Celebration
- Team “Dawnn for Peace” official marathon singlet
- Very enthusiastic cheerleaders on race day
- Opportunities to engage with our mission-driven programs pre- and post-race
Fees and Fundraising Requirements
- $8,000 minimum fundraising requirement
- $400 entry fee; paid to the B.A.A.