West End House Runs the 127th Boston Marathon® Monday, April 17, 2023
Support our “Dawnn for Peace” Marathon Team
For the 8th consecutive year, West End House is partnering with the John Hancock Non-Profit Marathon Program. We are excited to have selected four mission-driven individuals to join our “Dawnn for Peace” Marathon Team. Please contribute to our Team’s success by becoming a supporter today!
SUPPORT THE TEAM NOW
This is your moment to participate in a once in a lifetime opportunity to compete in one of the most prestigious races worldwide. By raising funds for West End House, our four runners will honor the legacy of Dawnn Jaffier and impact the lives of thousands of young people across Boston. Our Team members are receiving the following benefits:
- Connection to Boston Road Runners for training with long-runs
- A tour and orientation to help you get to know the programs and faces of West End House
- Fundraising support, including 1-on-1 phone calls and meetings with development professionals and a personalized fundraising page with setup support to meet your personalized fundraising goal ($9,500+)
- Space to host fundraising events or support with events hosted offsite
- Swag to help you represent the West End House community
- Two tickets (valued at $500) to the 2023 Annual Celebration
- Team “Dawnn for Peace” official marathon singlet
- Very enthusiastic cheerleaders on race day
- Opportunities to engage with our mission-driven programs pre- and post-race
The West End House “Dawnn for Peace” Marathon Team plays a vital role in funding programs that support West End House youth. Dawnn Jaffier was a lifelong member of the West End House whose passion was improving the lives of young people across Boston. Before becoming an innocent victim of violence, Dawnn was a mentor and role model for hundreds of young people at the West End House and beyond. Learn more about Dawnn’s life and legacy here.