West End House is an innovative and vibrant youth development agency that provides outcomes-driven programs to more than 1,700 youth residing in the most underserved communities in the city of Boston. Our high-impact programs, delivered by a dynamic team of professional staff and volunteers, ensure that our young people are succeeding academically, exploring and mastering the arts, developing career readiness skills, and adopting healthy lifestyles.
A donation to West End House will support Boston youth to reach their full potential. Invest in our young people’s futures today.
A wide range of volunteer opportunities are available for individuals and corporate groups. Get involved and support West End House.
More than 1,700 youth between the
ages of 7 and 20 join each year.
Learn about our programs and how to become a member.
At West End House we are redefining what it means to be a Boys & Girls Club. We foster a safe and secure environment for our young people, but that’s only the beginning. We’re helping children and teens from all over Boston progress and graduate from high school, and then persist and graduate from college.
At West End House, youth are learning about healthy lifestyles and eating nutritious meals. They are expressing themselves creatively, performing in bands and staging plays. Our children and youth are improving their grades and making giant academic strides. They are discovering who they are and how to reach their full potential. Day after day and year after year, West End House is making a difference for the young people of Boston and their families.
98% of seniors graduate high school
2 out of 3 youth progress to a higher level of arts instruction each year
113 teens employed in the peer leader program
In the News
- January 20, 2020 Closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day @ 12:00am - 11:59pm West End House
- January 23, 2020 Songwriting Workshop lead by Hot Stove Cool Music All-Stars @ 4:00pm - 5:00pm West End House
- January 24, 2020 January Family Night @ 6:00pm - 8:30pm West End House
- January 30, 2020 2020 Dawnn for Peace Marathon Fundraiser – hosted by runner Katherine Waskevich @ 5:00pm - 8:00pm Bell In Hand Tavern, 45-55 Union St, Boston, Massachusetts 02108
- February 28, 2020 February Family Night @ 6:00pm - 8:30pm West End House
Latest on Facebook
Error:Error validating access token: Session has expired on Tuesday, 26-Nov-19 06:11:16 PST. The current time is Monday, 20-Jan-20 14:51:27 PST.Visit Us on Facebook