Check to see if you are registered HERE
How do I register to vote?
As of January 1, 2020, you are automatically registered to vote when you:
- Apply for or renew a Massachusetts driver’s license
- Apply for or renew a Massachusetts learner’s permit
- Apply for or renew a Massachusetts state ID
- Apply for MassHealth benefits online, in person, or by phone
- Apply for health insurance through the Commonwealth Health Connector
If you are not already registered, you must register to vote in the November General/Presidential Election by October 24, 2020. You can register to vote online, or find a voter registration form HERE.
How do i vote by mail?
- Fill out this vote-by-mail application
- Look up the email address or mailing address of your voting location (each city or town has a different election commission) HERE
- To ensure timely delivery of your ballot, it is recommended that you submit your application for a November ballot no later than October 20. Applications received after October 28 cannot be accepted.
- State Election ballots need to be postmarked no later than November 3 and must be back at your local election office no later than November 6.
If you have questions, everything you need to know about voting by mail can be found HERE