For elementary and middle school youth… here is what is waiting for you inside the West End House!
- Bring your homework! Staff and volunteers are ready to help you.
- Attend visual art classes and learn about painting, sculpture, and photography.
- Take a dance class and keep moving!
- Learn piano or guitar in our Music Clubhouse.
- Prepare and cook your own healthy meals through the New Balance Foundation Kids in Motion cooking classes.
- Take a break and swim in the pool.
- Play soccer or basketball on our travelling teams or in-house leagues.
For high school-aged youth… West End House is a place that helps you plan your future! Get ready to:
- Improve your academic outlook by working with staff and volunteers to improve your grades.
- Land your first job as a West End House Peer Leader, gain experience, and get that first paycheck! Contact Career Development and Employment Specialist Carleen Colin at email@example.com for more information.
- Explore the Music Clubhouse and create your own music in our state of the art recording studio.
- Play in our sports leagues, go swimming, or take an art class.
- Figure out your next steps after high school – our college access and financial aid counselors will help you get ready and get into college and our College Success Coaches will help you earn a degree.
INTERESTED IN Joining?
Drop by our Welcome Center between 2:00PM and 6:00PM to fill out an application and learn more about our programs!