For elementary and middle school youth… here is what is waiting for you inside the West End House!
- Bring your homework! Staff and volunteers are ready to help you.
- Attend visual art classes and learn about painting, sculpture, and photography.
- Take a dance class and keep moving!
- Learn piano or guitar in our Music Clubhouse.
- Prepare and cook your own healthy meals through the New Balance Foundation Kids in Motion cooking classes.
- Take a break and swim in the pool.
- Play soccer or basketball on our travelling teams or in-house leagues.
For high school-aged youth… West End House is a place that helps you plan your future! Get ready to:
- Improve your academic outlook by working with staff and volunteers to improve your grades.
- Land your first job as a West End House Peer Leader, gain experience, and get that first paycheck! Contact Vice President of Program Services Mark DaCruz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Explore the Music Clubhouse and create your own music in our state of the art recording studio.
- Play in our sports leagues, go swimming, or take an art class.
- Figure out your next steps after high school – our college access and financial aid counselors will help you get ready and get into college and our College Success Coaches will help you earn a degree.
INTERESTED IN Joining?
Drop by our Welcome Center to fill out an application and learn more about our programs! For more information, please contact Chief Impact Officer Jenny Nute at email@example.com or call 617-787-4044 x124.