For elementary and middle school youth… here is what is waiting for you inside the West End House!
- Bring your homework! Staff and volunteers are ready to help you
- Attend visual art classes and learn about painting, sculpture, photography
- Take a dance class and keep moving!
- Learn piano or guitar in our Music Clubhouse
- Learn about healthy cooking and healthy eating in New Balance Foundation Kids in Motion classes
- Take a break and swim in the pool
- Play soccer or basketball on our travelling teams or in-house leagues
For high school-aged youth… West End House is a place that helps you plan your future! Get ready to…
- Improve your academic outlook by working with staff and volunteers to get your grades up
- Land your first job as a West End House Peer Leader, gain experience, and get that first paycheck! Contact Director of Teen Services Mark DaCruz at email@example.com for more information
- Explore the Music Clubhouse and create your own music in our state of the art recording studio
- Play in our sports leagues, go swimming, or take an art class
- Figure out your next steps after high school – our college access and financial aid counselors will help you get ready and get into college and our College Success Coaches will help you earn a degree
INTERESTED IN Joining?
For more information, please contact Program Director Jenny Nute at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-787-4044, extension 24.