Annual membership is $15 per child and teens are free. Membership includes access to year-round programs and activities in addition to healthy snacks and dinner offered daily during the school year, and breakfast, lunch and snack during the summer. The low membership fee gives your child or teen access to all programs. There are no additional fees and scholarships are always available.
School Year Program
- Kids arrive after school have a snack and complete their homework. They can then choose from activities like art, fitness, or fun educational games and programs. Kids age 12 and under can stay at West End House until 7 pm.
- Many of our teens spend their time working at West End House, getting help with schoolwork, participating in our music program, perfecting their art skills, and much more. High school juniors and seniors work with our college success team to ensure that they apply and choose the right college for them.
- Summer program for kids age 13 and under starts at 8:30 am and goes until 5:30 pm. We serve breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack each day.
- Kids enjoy activities in all of our areas: Education Center, pool, Visual Art, Music Clubhouse, and more (including field trips!).
- Teens can choose from a variety of programs, including education, fitness, music, art and leadership. Teen Leadership is offered between 9 am and noon, and teens earn a stipend for participation.
- For teens, we are open until 10 pm on Thursdays and 11 pm on Fridays. These late nights include dinner for all teens.
Once a month throughout the year, West End House hosts free, special events for families. Parents and kids can participate in activities together and enjoy a delicious meal from our Kids in Motion Café. Check out the schedule for upcoming events.
Interested in enrolling your child or teen?
Stop by our Welcome Center any weekday between 9 am and 8:30 pm to pick up an application, take a tour and learn more!
For more information, please contact Program Director Jenny Nute at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-787-4044, extension 17.