Corporate volunteers lend valuable support to daily programs at the West End House.
Typical volunteer group opportunities:
- Are direct-service oriented, working with young people ages 7-18
- Occur after school from 2:30-6:00pm Monday through Thursday
- Help staff facilitate programs and provide individual support to our young people
- Accommodate no more than 10 volunteers on a single day to ensure a meaningful, high quality experience for each person
We have limited opportunities for volunteer groups larger than 10 people and for groups interested in facility/maintenance-focused volunteer days, and those opportunities are prioritized for our corporate partners. See below for a description of our corporate partners.
Our Corporate partners:
- Commit to more than one volunteer opportunity per year
- Make a significant financial contribution to West End House
- Include senior executive level employees in volunteer opportunities
- Provide career and employment opportunities (internships and job shadowing) for our youth
For our corporate partners, we tailor volunteer opportunities to the goal of each group, ensuring that volunteers have a rewarding experience to connect with the mission of West End House.
Please note that we require ALL volunteer groups to make a minimum contribution of $25 per volunteer. The fee is waived for our corporate partners.
For any further questions regarding volunteering or this application, please contact Sarah MacPherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 617-870-7513.
"*" indicates required fields