The Music Clubhouse Podcasting Project
In The House
To capture and share some of the creative thought and amazing moments that happen at the Club everyday, our podcasting project offers the chance for our youth to be heard outside our walls. You can hear poetry, music, and the spontaneous energy and honesty of our kids as they share their ideas, hopes and dreams with the world. Join them as they learn, explore and become proficient in this cutting-edge creative medium of expression.
Listen to what’s going on In The House:
- All the World's her Stage
- A charming high school senior talks about her upcoming role in Annie and shares her positive outlook.
- Two thirteen year old boys talk about snowboarding with Chill, and their music experiences in the Music Clubhouse.
- Obama, Recycling and Comedy Central
- It's January 2009 and three boys, aged 10 to 12, talk about what's on their minds.
- Passport to Belonging
- A teen talks with Zak about belonging, the Honan Fellowship, and passports.
- Secret Belonging Magic
- A thirteen year old girl talks with Zak about belonging and being yourself.
- One Humongous Family
- A teen shares her love for the Club and her goal to travel the world.
- A Lot of Stuff Going On
- Community, poetry, art and weekend plans are all happening for a lively nine year old girl, who also turns the tables and asks Zak some questions about the Club.
- Can't Get Enough of Music
- Seth, a graduate of the West End House, talks with Zak and Susan about the WEH Music Clubhouse, his expectations and his passion for music.
- I am Not Hawaiian
- A thirteen year old girl talks about her Cambodian heritage, being a tomboy, her family and taking risks.
- Oompa Loompa
- A nine year old boy talks about life and clowns around.
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Though the electric guitar is his favorite instrument this nine year old shares a song with us on the violin.
- Listen to the Music
- An original poem by one of the Music Clubhouse's talented teens